It’s that time of year! Basically what u look forward to all year round. BEACH TRIP!!!!!!
All the family on my moms side, grandparents, cousins, the whole shebang.
Another reason I love this vacation so much is probably because my birthday always falls while we are there!!! Wooooo 😀
Friends will be coming and going and it’s gonna be a blast.
I made Oreo truffles last night to fuel everyone during the unpacking that happens when we arrive. What, we are going to need our energy!;)
– 1 package of Oreos (I use classic but you can use whatever, golden, mint, etc)
– 1 8oz package cream cheese
-8oz Ghirardelli semi sweet baking chocolate
1. Crush Oreos into crumbs (food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin)
2. Combine with cream cheese. I just put it all I’m a bowl and mix with my hands. It’s messy but the easiest way in my opinion. And also it’s always fun playing with food. I’m a child.
3. Roll into small balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
4. Put in freezer for 30 min.
5. Melt semi sweet chocolate. Dip Oreo balls in chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra Oreo crumbs or sprinkles.
6. Let sit on fridge for 30 more minutes to set.
7. Devour the rich chocolatey goodness (really these babies are rich!)