Boy do I feel like a legit blogger! I was nominated by Laura for the Liebster Award! This award is for bloggers who are new to blog-land and don’t have quite so many readers yet (cough ME cough.) I am so excited. I love surveys and so this is right up my alley.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
After doing some research on this award the rules vary. Some say the blog must have less than 2,000 readers, and some say less than 200. Some say to nominate 3 other blogs, and some say to nominate 10. I will just be nominating a few that are new to me! 🙂
Thanks again, Laura!
My answers to Laura’s questions:
1. Why do you blog?
Ever since discovering blogs 2 years ago, I have been hooked! I love love love reading my favorite blogs everyday. Finally creating my own blog has been so fun. I have never thought of my self as a writer, or even someone who enjoys writing, but this blog has made me LOVE writing! This blog is a creative outlet for me to say what is on my mind, and share what is going on in my life.
2. Who are three of your favorite bloggers and why?
Peanut Butter Fingers, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, and Hungry Runner Girl. These are the 3 blogs I have been following the longest and read religiously every day. Julie shares great recipes, workout tips, stories about Sadie, and daily musings that I love. She also went to UCF so obvi that’s a win in my book. Courtney shares good recipes and workouts and fun stories. She is so real and honest, and I loved following her pregnancy. She is the new mama of precious Lucas! Janae literally makes me pee my pants with laughter every time I read her posts. She is HILARIOUS!! Even though I am not a legit runner, I love reading about her training and speedy runs. She is a beast. She has an adorable daughter that I wish I could babysit (creepy child obsessed me.) Really I have just learned so much about healthy living through these ladies.
3. What’s your favorite healthy snack?
I can’t pick just one! So I’ll name a few: toast with peanut butter or almond butter, cottage cheese with fruit, carrots with hummus, protein smoothie, and apple with peanut butter.
4. What’s your favorite way to work out?
Running. No other workout gives me those endorphins like running. I also love a good total body strength workout.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
The first thing that popped into my head was reading! Give me a good book and I’m good to go.
6. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
Broadway performer!!! Being on stage is the greatest feeling in the world. If I were good enough, I would definitely pursue that!
7. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
The Disney Marathon. One day 🙂
8. What’s one accomplishment you are most proud of?
Pursuing what I am passionate about. I have had countless people tell me to not be a teacher. I’ve heard it all. You won’t make a lot of money, there is so much testing now, the kids will exhaust you every day, etc. I was a nursing major for a semester and then after a lot of prayer and consideration changed to Elementary Education. I have always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was a child, and that is exactly what I am going to be! I am proud of the fact that I am following my heart and doing what I want!
9. What’s one goal you hope to accomplish in the next year?
Running my first half Marathon before the end of 2013!
My nominees are:
1. Why do you blog?
2. If you had to blog about something other than what you already blog about what would it be?
3. What are your top 3 favorite desserts?
4. Cardio ir strength training?
5. Number one favorite blog to read?
6. Favorite way to spend a Saturday?
7. What is your favorite social media outlet?
8. If you could blog for a living, would you?
9. If you could spend the day with any one person, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite part about blogging?